Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Start of Something New

This blog is a personal journal of my battle with thyroid cancer.  Because of the recent re-occurrence and the current focus on thyroid cancer in the media I am going to start to chronicle my ThyLife.

Because it seems that my life is more focused on thyroid cancer and awareness as it gets closer to radiation, body scan and check-up times, this blog will be an on-again/off-again process.  However I plan on updating occasionally as I find thyroid cancer research in the medical literature as well as in the media.  Overall this is a personal refection of my ThyLife and as such, any medical talk in this blog are my own personal thoughts and ideas and should in no way be used to personally diagnose or treat.  All health-related concerns should be directed to your personal health-care provider.  If you would like to contact me about issues you may do so through the comments or via a PM.  However, I cannot provide medical or health advice; I can only direct you to where you can find additional information.

With all this being said...
Welcome to My ThyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment